Friday, November 13, 2009

Best/Favourite Semi or Permenant Red Hair Dye?

I'm looking to dye my hair red again(not bright red, but like an auburn-dark auburn colour) and I was wondering what anyone could recommend. I used Feria the last few times, but my roommate said there's some metals in it that can dry out your hair or something, so anyone got any suggestions?



Best/Favourite Semi or Permenant Red Hair Dye?

Having been a natural red head before I went snowy white, having fathered two red haired children, having married a woman with brilliant red hair with delicate gold highlights, I can only say that the best red hair dye is none at all. None of them compares to the real thing, all of them look fake and cheap.



Sorry, I know that's not the answer you're looking for. Blonde, black, and various browns work well, but they just haven't figured out red, yet.



Best/Favourite Semi or Permenant Red Hair Dye?

I've always liked Natural Instincts, which has some nice shades. It's semi-permanent, and it's never made my hair feel too damaged.



Best/Favourite Semi or Permenant Red Hair Dye?

The problem with red haircolors is they have a tendency to fade. It's pretty much the result of verious elements, chemical composition of the color itself, exposure to sunlight, etc. I find the best reds are the professional colors in salons. Yes, they still fade as well, but they are more potent and longer-lasting in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment