Friday, November 13, 2009

Would dark Auburn/red hair work for me?

I have very pale skin complexion. I don't know if it's warm or cool. A makeup artist once said I could be either. But skin is pretty pale ( b/c i don' tan, if i do i get freckles) i have dakr brown hair that has natural " copper " tone sin it when the light or sun hits it. I also have dark brown eyes that have a copperish color when the sun hits them. I don't know if I want a dark auburn or lighter/medium red color. Based on this, would it look good?



Is there anyway I can maybe "tint" my hair with out actually dyeing it a complete new color?



Would dark Auburn/red hair work for me?

I would say probably go with a lighter red color if your skin is really pale. If its only slighty lighter than most people's, then go with the auburn. And yes, there are dye kits or professionals who will add a tint to your hair. xD



Would dark Auburn/red hair work for me?

A lighter colour like red would work for you.. but not dark auburn. Just remember, the lighter your skin tone, the lighter your hair should be.



Would dark Auburn/red hair work for me?

well since you have a light/medium skin complection most hair color's would suit you, if you want to see how you might look take a look at this website: http://www.makeoversolutions.com/index.p...

No comments:

Post a Comment