Sunday, November 15, 2009

Kate Walsh- red hair color?

I am a stylist, with a client with extremely lightened hair wanting a "kate Walsh" red. I am looking for suggestions/ formulas for filling %26amp; coloring using Redken shades EQ and/or Fusion. I have several ideas just want a few more suggestions...Thanks in advance!!



Kate Walsh- red hair color?

well if your using shades EQ try more of a 5CR with a little 7CR to brighten it some also put a couple drops of red kicker. you don't want to pick anything to light if her hair is lightened cuz it will come out to true tone. Good luck



Please add me to your contacts



Kate Walsh- red hair color?

HI KATE,



I PRESUME %26amp; BELIEVE THAT YOUR PROBLEM CAN VERY EASILY BE SOLVED.PLEASE SEE THE SITE www.haircaretips.org %26amp; SEE THE GOOGLE ADS OVER THERE FOR THE COMPLETE SOLUTION.,



REGARDS



Kate Walsh- red hair color?

I WOULD FILL WITH A LEVEL 6N. AND THEN USE A LEVEL 5RO. USING ONLY 10 VOLUME FOR DEPOSIT ONLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment