Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Will red dye turn my hair green if it is pre lightned??

I used Garnier 100% Color Bleach Blonding One-Step Cream Lightener to turn my dark brown hair to a lighter tone....if i use manic panic red hair dye will it give it a green tint to it??



Will red dye turn my hair green if it is pre lightned??

On the dye box is a 1-800 number. Call it and have the information ready (which color you used already) and they will advise you correctly. I had to do the same, but my hair was highlighted to a very brassy color. I wanted it darker. If I had not called, and done my own correction, my hair would have turned purple, the customer service person told me!



Will red dye turn my hair green if it is pre lightned??

You know I have never had my hair turn green when using a red color. I have done so much stuff to my hair too. I've never heard of red color turning green, but you might get orange. I would do a test strip, cut a little piece of your hair and color it and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment