Sunday, November 15, 2009

GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

I have a brownish auburny red hair color, not that orangey color. Guys, do you find this attractive?



What do you like more, blondes or redheads?



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

i have brownish red hair...



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

i like blue



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

Red, can be very attractive.



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

I am not a guy, but you know what they say about red heads!!!!



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

yes.



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

It doesn't matter the hair color, hell it could be blue and I could still love them (HINT HINT)



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

They love it! :oD



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

Hell Yeah!



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

i love redheads



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

well my preference is redheads... just an opinion...



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

Yes,



I love redheads



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

Yes, yes.. a thousand times, yes.



I prefer redheads.



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

love redheads. real ones only.



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

fire crotch.



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

My boyfriend has red hair and I find it VERY attractive!!



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

oyea its exiting



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

I could go for either. I've dated Reds and blondes before. Yeah, reds are pretty hott!!



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

i find red heads strangely sexy. dont know why...



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

doesn't matter what colour your hair is; if your face looks like a foot, i'm not gonna be attracted to you.



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

You hair must be beautiful!! It's a color that is rare, so be proud of it.



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

my hair is black



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

Red is hot on women. I have never seen an unattractive red head.



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

it can and cant, depends on face and personality.



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

redheads are attractive for me.. especially if it matches the skin's complexion... i like blondies too, but then again it depends on how i see the person...



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

depends on which hair.



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

I find Redheads to be very very attractive as long as the rest of them is attractive to me. I like the pale skin that often comes with red hair. I have also noticed that most redheads are quite kinky.



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

ii have bright cherry redd hair with a tint of pink ...ii think its so sexy exp on mii ;p



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

Yes it is very attractive %26amp; different..BOTTOMLINE BE YOU SWEETY!



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

yes it is.......but I like all kinds



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

I could dig it! To me it doesn't matter what kind of hair a girl has as longest she has a great personality.



GUYS: Is red hair attractive?

Red hair is ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment