Friday, November 13, 2009

How to bring out the red in my hair ?

I was born with very red hair, sort of a deep copper.



Now it is auburn ( brownish-red)



how can i bring out the red i used to have?



I prefer natural options.



How to bring out the red in my hair ?

herbal essence color enhancement mouse



and some shampoos help with color



http://www.google.com/products?btnG=Sear...



How to bring out the red in my hair ?

i don't know about "natural-ness" of henna, but i know some girls who henna-ed their hair, and i believe it does less damage than coloring.



How to bring out the red in my hair ?

Wear bright teal or green. it really brings out red hair.



How to bring out the red in my hair ?

die it.



highlight it with the john frieda shimmer thingy in red.



How to bring out the red in my hair ?

neutral henna at health food shops works great. i've used it several times, when purchased it the right place henna is very natural, it's a plant, the down side is that you can't perm or color over it, it's gotta grow out. still works great though, natural sunscreen and protector form weather. get natural henna if you can, there is a difference between neutral and natural, the 3rd site is pretty informative



happy hair care and God bless



How to bring out the red in my hair ?

get a red sharpie..



kidding. um, try chamomile tea? I heard it lightens your hair a little, and brings out your natural colors. Theres also products out there, like John Freida collection.



How to bring out the red in my hair ?

wair black cloths.



How to bring out the red in my hair ?

use those shampoos and conditioners for reds and stuff that you can find at pretty much any store. They worked for many i know! Hope i helped (^-^)



How to bring out the red in my hair ?

There are some really nice natural hennas on the market, if you're into natural ones that make your hair shiny then use the powdered ones, with ingredients just saying "Henna". You can find them in health food shops..



How to bring out the red in my hair ?

Use that one new shampoo! John Frieda Radiant Red Luminous Color Glaze.



How to bring out the red in my hair ?

i know the perfect answer for your question, HENNA !



my mum uses it to dye her hair, and its an amzing red, like fiery red? its sooo lush! henna is completly natural and is SO good for hair. she used to be blonde and bleach her hair, so it was like straw haha, but since shes been using henna its so shiny and silky, haha im JELOUS! she gets it from the local indian newsagents actually, its the type they use to do the patterns on thier hands, and sinse you have naturally red hair, dont be scared to use it, its sucha nice die to work with. HOPE THIS HELPS. i know loads more so if u wanna know more contact me somehow :S (i duno how this works im new :D) X



How to bring out the red in my hair ?

Nichole Kidman uses Cranberry juice to wash her hair back when she was a red head...or you could use Henna use it as a paste

No comments:

Post a Comment