Sunday, November 15, 2009

Should i put brown highlights in my hair i have naturl red hair and i want something different than

i have had natural red hair my hole life and im getting reli tired of it i mean if you have red hair you know wut i mean i get tired of it i mean people say they luv my beautil red hair but they dont know how it is to reli have it your never the pretty one and it stinks being like this i want something differtn like brown highligts alot of them not blonde i dont like blonde lol srry no blonde blk would look way differtent i luv blk so so so much but im punk/emo and i would luv it but only like my hole head blk so no i just want brown



Should i put brown highlights in my hair i have naturl red hair and i want something different than this!!!!!!

Don't get brown highlights- on red hair that result is unattractive. I'd say get a combination of highlights and lowlights to enhance color without changing it too drastically. The shades should be somewhat close to your natural shade. Or, just dye it all! Try the temporary dyes first in case you end up not liking the color. Redheads look good with light brown or golden blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment